Home Birth Payment Information
Several insurance companies will pay for a portion of the services offered by a Certified Professional Midwife (CPM). We work with a professional billing service and are happy to bill your insurance for your care.
Insurance benefits vary widely, so please contact us with insurance and billing questions.
- For clients not billing insurance, we offer a 10% cash pay discount off the full midwifery fee (inclusive of all prenatal, birth, and 6-8 weeks of postpartum care for mom and baby).
- We currently do not accept Oregon Health Plan (OHP) but do offer a 15% discount off the full midwifery fee for our OHP clients.
- All major credit cards accepted via PayPal.
- Our clients pay in monthly installments or in lump sums, whichever works best for their family. Our standard payment schedule is outlined in our financial agreement, available upon request.
- Depending on your specific insurance plan, you may be pleasantly surprised at how affordable a home birth can be! We strive to make our care accessible and are always happy to answer any financial questions you may have as you are considering a home birth. Feel free to contact us by email or phone.